Welcome to Driving the Green, a blog about golf course architecture visualization using 3D and games technologies. All comments are welcome. To become a friend of this blog scroll down the bottom of the page and look on the right hand side of the footer.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Huntingdale Progress Report

Ok guys its been awhile from my last post as I have been real busy with RL stuff like work and family commitments. Anyway at this stage Huntingdale is on hold at the present time until the building construction company gets started on the beautiful club house that Huntingdale has.

The Construction of the clubhouse as no time frame attached and I think that having all the time in the world to build it will create more anticipation on the final product so as promised to the person behind it there is no time constraints on this project.

So what have I been up to while waiting you ask? I am currently working on two projects at the same time 1 being a finish job for a fellow designer called Dietmar Kirschner and his course that I am finishing is called Cala Mesquida.

I am also working on my new home course here in Mackay called Mackay Golf Club and its well and truly on the move with 17 holes completed and plantings are at 60%.

I will post some pics of it at the end of this week!

0 comments:

Contact Details

Lindsay Addie:
Email: lindsay.addie@gmail.com
WLM: My email address is my login name.
Lindsay Addie | Create Your Badge
Lindsay Addie


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friends of Driving the Green

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP