Welcome to Driving the Green, a blog about golf course architecture visualization using 3D and games technologies. All comments are welcome. To become a friend of this blog scroll down the bottom of the page and look on the right hand side of the footer.

Monday, October 26, 2009

End of the road for the Blackwolf Run project

As was posted here yesterday the master file with the clubhouse on it is hopelessly corrupt. There is a backup master minus the clubhouse but I've decided that I'm abandoning the project.

 



As many know already I'm doing a complex IT training course and will be doing two others when the current one finishes in April 2009. I then will be doing a short 3 month Cisco CCNA course then a 9 month high level course which will lead to me doing the very demanding Microsoft exams. I won't be finished the last course till May 2011.

IT is a huge part of my life now and no APCD course will be given priority over this.

In short I don't have any hope of ever finishing the Blackwolf Run project.

I have my hands full just finishing Kauri Cliffs which isn't an easy course to work on.

0 comments:

Contact Details

Lindsay Addie:
Email: lindsay.addie@gmail.com
WLM: My email address is my login name.
Lindsay Addie | Create Your Badge
Lindsay Addie


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friends of Driving the Green

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP