Welcome to Driving the Green, a blog about golf course architecture visualization using 3D and games technologies. All comments are welcome. To become a friend of this blog scroll down the bottom of the page and look on the right hand side of the footer.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New upgrade on old Favorite Course!

Well as I have mention before I have handed over Huntingdale to My Master 3D builder to build the club house. So while he is busy doing his thing with that and other projects he has on the go I thought I would do an HD upgrade of my old Favorite course TAD River West (The Lakes Course) designed by Scott Gavenlock.

 

So with his permission I have started to get this course playable in the Mod 1.07 Version of links and of cause that means HD textures can be used. At this stage the course is about 95% complete with only minor planting adjustments to do and Beta testing.

The course routing has not changed other than some new greens and minor hole length changes being done to make the course play harder and for possible use on online tours.

 

Here is a sample of what's being done so far :-

This is the old 3rd Green.

old 3rd 

This is the new 3rd Green pushed back over the water

New 3 

This is the old 4th par 3

Old 4 

New 4th green with a bulk head in front

New 4 

Stay tuned for more updates soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 8, 2022 at 4:00 PM  

I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.

Contact Details

Lindsay Addie:
Email: lindsay.addie@gmail.com
WLM: My email address is my login name.
Lindsay Addie | Create Your Badge
Lindsay Addie


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friends of Driving the Green

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP